Welcome June and mazal tov to all! Most likely, you know this common Hebrew phrase. We usually say mazal tov in place of “congratulations” or “best wishes,” but are you familiar with its other esoteric meaning? The word mazal means “drip from above” and it relates to the zodiac signs which are called mazalot. In Jewish tradition, the constellations direct our destinies; therefore, one could say that mazal drips down from the stars.
All of this, of course, is in keeping with my book; and to commemorate the anniversary of Celestial Persuasion, I will be hosting giveaways and participating in book tours throughout the month. Keep your eye on the lovely reviews! It’s all happening on Instagram. Readers across the globe are discovering Jewish Regency Romance and (lucky for me) they’re loving it!
Such is the life of an indie author. Writing a novel is one thing; promoting the book is on another level! Join me in getting the word out, won’t you? Here’s what’s up for grabs:
💙 Signed copy of Celestial Persuasion
💙 Gift from a “Jane Austen” Etsy shop (value $15.00)
💙 Free eBook copy of “Celestial Persuasion”
💙 Amazon gift card (value $15.00)
1) If you haven’t already done so, sign up to receive this blog
2) Add Celestial Persuasion to your Goodreads “Want to Read” list
3) Like and share the Instagram post. Use #JewishRegencyRomance and don’t forget to tag me!
The rules of this giveaway are as follows:
1) Must be over the age of 18 to enter
2) US and Canadian residents only 3) This giveaway is not sponsored by Instagram, Goodreads, or any of their affiliates
4) Giveaway ends on 6/30/22 at 11:59 pm EST.
Best of luck & thanks for participating!